New York City Vacation


Nature is nice, and whenever someone thinks of having a vacation they normally think about going to an “out of city” region, where the nature and good view.

Well, for me I love the cities! the building, roads, bridges, cars, etc.. so when I think of visiting a new place I love new towns/cities with “the look of 2008!” … and when ever I have a chance for a vacation, I choose one of the places I haven’t been too, that have new buildings and cities…. (oh I love the art in those new buildings!).

According to that, New York City is one of the places I loved… tall buildings, the roads… so before I went to visit New York City I was thinking of the things to do in New York other than the view.



It’s not all about the buildings there, I also discovered the sea and yachts, and those are one of my favorite places to visit in any country (that have it!). It’s a nice relaxing view, and the sea is always the best, especially when having a nice trip on it with a yacht.

A friend described having nice time visiting Washington dc sightseeing, but I still think that New York City is the best! even after having a look at things to do in Las Vegas (I know most of you will think I am wrong!), but maybe that is because I had a nice time there?!

Trusted Tours & Attractions website have it all about the thinks you can do in many cities in the US, and you can also read there online travel guides. They also offers discounted tickets to the best sightseeing tours in 23 cities across America.

You may sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter too, to get ideas on what to do in your next vacation, that will also enter you to win a handheld GPS Offer (ends June 30th, 2008).



Post source: New York City Vacation

Other topic that may interest you





Comments (0)